All Conference Meeting Monday Oct 16th, 7pm Champs
Athletic Director in Charge: Ellsworth
Annual Meeting Date: 1st Wednesday after the conference season.
Game Times: Varsity 7:00 p.m.
JV 5:45 p.m.
C Squad 5:45 p.m.
Locker Rooms: Locker rooms shall be available at the host school by 5:20 p.m.
Results: Both teams enter final scores into rSchool.
Equipment: Game ball – The official game ball will be Tachikara. It can be leather or composite, but must be on the approved list of volleyballs as set forth by the WIAA and National Federation.
Season Schedule: A double round robin schedule will be used.
Conference Championship: Conference championships will be determined by the best conference record. If a tie, the championship will be shared.
Conference Matches: Rules governing conference matches:
1. Varsity matches will use the best three out of five format according to the approved National Federation rally scoring procedure.
2. The first four games will use rally scoring to twenty-five (25) points (win by two (2) and the fifth game will be rally scoring to fifteen (15) points (win by two (2).
3. The fourth and/or fifth game will not be played if the winner has already been determined.
4. JV and C squad will play all three (3) games using the National Federation rally scoring procedure. Games one and two will be played to twenty-five (25) (win by 2) and game three will be played to fifteen (15) (win by 2) all using rally scoring.
5. The score keepers at the table must be adults.
6. The line judges for varsity matches must be adults, out of high school.
Conference Awards: Championship team will be given fifty dollars ($50.00)
towards the purchase of a plaque or trophy (school choice)
Each member of the championship team will be given a
certificate noting the sport and year of the team championship. Commissioner will provide appropriate number to each championship team.
All Conference Awards: 1st Team All Conference – Certificates (7)
2nd Team All Conference – Certificates (7)
Honorable Mention – Certificates (7)
Appropriate number will be provided by commissioner.